Apprentices at Aon
Start working or carry on studying? It’s one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make so you need to be as informed as possible. Here’s everything you need to know about one excellent option – a far-reaching and rewarding Apprenticeship at Aon.
Why be an Aon Apprentice?
Rising tuition fees make university an increasingly costly prospect. If you’d rather develop vital skills, make a head start in your career and learn whilst you earn, an Aon Apprenticeship is a brilliant choice. Here’s why:
- Aon Apprentices have real jobs. You’ll be a permanent Aon employee from the word go
- Aon Apprentices are paid to learn. You’ll earn a competitive starting salary that grows with your experience. We’ll support your professional studies and personal development
- Aon Apprentices make an impact You’re the future of Aon. We prepare you fully for success on a journey that’s often demanding but always rewarding
Aon Apprenticeship facts
- An award-winning official Apprenticeship Programme
- Positions available nationwide
- Starting salaries of £16-18k plus benefits
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Full support towards professional qualifications
We prepare you for success with lots of early responsibility and development opportunities. By learning on the job, you’ll quickly become a technical specialist with sound business knowledge, able to support account managers and consultants and help clients far sooner than you would in other organisations.
We look for enthusiastic individuals, full of potential and keen to keep learning. Our clients rely on us for the latest insights and expertise, so we’re committed to improving our skills and knowledge continuously.
You may know Aon through our association with Manchester United. You may have seen us in the news. You may not know that we’re one of the world’s most successful professional services companies, helping the biggest names in business plan for every eventuality.
From economic upheaval to political crises to natural disasters and plenty more besides, the world is full of surprises. Our job is to help our clients prepare for and manage those risks, through Pensions, Insurance, Investment Consulting and Human Capital Consulting. With 69,000 people and a clear focus on innovation, Aon is the world’s #1 insurance broker, #1 provider of reinsurance and #1 for human capital consulting.